Dr. Gautam Jugal
D.N.B Medicine, D.N.B (Cardiology) Consultant Interventional Cardiologist
Dr Gautam Jugal, is a well known Interventional cardiologist from Pune Maharashtra with special interest in radial coronary interventions and peripheral intervention.Dr Gautam Jugal has performed more than ten thousand (10,000) Coronary angiographies, 1000 coronary angioplasties, 20,000 2D Echo /Color Doppler and 10,000 Computerized Stress test. Apart from conducting primary angioplasties ..Acute Myocardial Infarction, balloon mitral Valvuloplasty .., ASD device closure, PDA coil closure, Pacemaker implantations, Holter monitoring.Dr. Gautam completed MBBS from Government Medical College Miraj, DNB (Medicine) from Joshi Hospital Pune and DNB cardiology from prestigious Care Hospital Hyderabad .Where he was awarded by pioneers in cardiology Dr. B. Soma Raju and Dr. P. Krishnam Raju.He is attached With prestigious hospitals in Pune like N M Wadia hospital, Niramaya hospital and Sant Dnyaneshwar Hospital.
- Radial Coronary Interventions and Peripheral Intervention
- Interested in performing complex Interventions
- He has completed MBBS from Government Medical College Miraj
- He has completed DNB (Medicine) from Joshi Hospital Pune
- He has completed DNB (Cardiology) from Care hospital hyderabad in 2013